Click to See the App in Action
Break out of the ordinary and easily create selective focus, lens blur, motion blur and tilt-shift effects. Focus by Macphun helps you eliminate the need for additional physical (expensive) equipment and extends filter and lens functionality beyond your camera, simplifying your shoot and giving you more control.
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to draw attention to the most important subjects of your photos, achieving a perfect artistic touch. Focus 2 is a standalone application. Focus 2 Pro can be used as both standalone and plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and Lightroom as well as Apple Aperture.
Custom Focus with handy adjustments
Creative Blur with motion controls & selective masking
Pre-configured Aperture setting for macro, nature,
portraits, tilt-shift and architecture
Face recognition for portrait shots
Handy vignette, clarity controls, crop, straighten & more
Built-in social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and more
Stand alone software and plug-in for Adobe Photoshop,
Apple Aperture, Lightroom
Focus 2 is a great app for photographers who want to easily add
bokeh (depth of field), tilt-shift effects, or vignette to their images.
It's also great for enhancing macro images and portraits.
Casual shooters still get all the tools they need to make a good
photo great, and pros get extended fine-tuning and integration
with other graphics programs to make great photos soar.
It’s a dead simple app to use. It might be the best Macphun effort yet.
Specialty focus lets you concentrate on composition and artistic rendering,
swift performance, a variety of controls, easy to use for both amateurs and pros.
Macphun Software is quickly becoming the Adobe for a new
generation of shutterbugs. Focus 2 Pro ... uses motion blur in
creative ways to make digital photographs look their best.
Tap into pre-configured aperture settings for Portrait, Nature, Architecture, Macro and Tilt-Shift as quick starting points to achieve your creative vision. You’ll easily enhance portraits, street photos and landscapes. Plus get a full creative freedom to enhance photos further as all pre-configured settings are highly customizable.
Get More Control
With Custom Focus.
Selectively mask one or more areas of your photo to
precisely control focus and blur. This gives you the
ultimate control to create eye-catching works of art.
Focus 2 Pro brings you radial and linear motion blur
controls to enhance the sensation of movement in
your photos. Plus, you can be ultra-creative with the
new Twirl control.
Your creations deserve attention. Share them instantly
with Focus. Export your photos to popular image
formats or to Aperture, iPhoto, Photoshop, Lightroom
and Macphun products. Or, simply share to Facebook,
Twitter and Flickr, plus email, iMessage and AirDrop.
- Pre-configured setting for macro, nature, portraits, tilt-shift & architecture
- Custom Focus with handy adjustments
- Handy vignette & clarity controls
- Face recognition for portrait shots
- Vividness controls for boosting color
- One-click auto enhancement
- Crop, zoom, straighten and aspect ratio adjustment
- Real-time preview with proprietary LiveBlur™ technology
- Social sharing integration
- iCloud support
- All the features of the standard version plus
- Plug-in support for host applications Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop Elements and Apple Aperture
- 3 New Types of Blur: Zoom, Radial and Linear Motion Blur
- RAW image support, up to a 16-bit depth
- Advanced Brightness, Contrast and Saturation fine-tuning for blur areas
- Advanced Detail, Clarity and Vividness fine-tuning for areas in focus
- Improvements to Bokeh simulation algorithms
- Mac OS 10.7 and above
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
- 4GB RAM and more
- Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6 or CC;
- 4GB RAM and more
- Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6 or CC; Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4, 5 or later; Apple Aperture 3.2 or later, Photoshop Elements 10 -12 (App Store version is not supported due to Apple Sandboxing)
- RAW images 8-bit, 16-bit (Including .NEF for Nikon and .CRW2 for Canon)
- PSD (Intensify Pro)
- TIFF 8-bit, 16-bit
- Possibility to save progress (.focus) RGB
- More languages are coming soon