Install plug-ins and Photos extension
Currently you can use all of the apps in Creative Kit as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and Photoshop Elements. Intensify, Tonality, Noiseless, Snapheal support extensions for Photos for Mac (El Capitan OS). Focus and FX Photo Studio will be updated with the extension support shortly.
When you first launch the Creative Kit 2016 Installer, you will get an option to install the plug-ins. This is the easiest way to complete the installation. If you choose to skip that step, you can do this manually using the following steps:
1. Go to your Applications folder, find the Macphun app you’d like to install and double-click to launch it as a standalone app.
2. Click on the app name menu (For example ”Snapheal") in the top navigation bar.
3. Choose "Install Plugins".
4. A dialog box will pop-up telling you which host applications are already installed on your system and available to accept plug-ins.
5. Select the appropriate host program(s) and Click > Install.
You can also run Creative Kit apps, as the extensions to Photos in El Capitan OS.
Photos for Mac is the new pre-installed photo editor for Mac, replacing iPhoto and Aperture. You will need the El Capitan version of Mac OS X to be able to use Creative Kit applications as extensions. Here's how to get started.
1. Open System Preferences on your Mac, and click on Extensions tab.
2. Click Photos.
3. Select extensions you'd like to use.
4. Go back to Photos for Mac and pick the image you want to edit.
5. Click Edit and then choose Extensions.
Check this blog post by Macphun Team to learn more on how to use Macphun apps as the Photos extensions in El Capitan.
NOTE: If you don't see a Macphun extension in the preferences, try the following.
1) Open each Creative Kit app at least once as a standalone app.
2) Close all the Creative Kit applications.
3) Open "System Preferences", then click on "Extensions" button -> choose "Photos"
4) You should now see the apps.
To use a Creative Kit app from within Photos:
1) Open “Photos”.
2) Click "Edit" in the top right corner.
3) Click Extensions at the bottom of the editing menu.
4) Choose the desired CK app to launch.